Tuesday 5 August 2008

Free Toy Inside

I had the bowl out, and the milk. I get the spoon out last usually, because it is at the other end of the kitchen and I'm lazy like that in the morning.

But as I'm pouring out the cereal, a prize drops into my bowl, wrapped in plastic. It isn't a toy, or in anyway connected to a film that has recently been released, like these prizes so often are. It is just a cereal bar, made from chocolate and raspberry.

But I swear, I've haven't felt so much like a kid for a long time. I was giddy. Seriously.

I think I'm going to go play with some Lego.

:P

http://dearsecret.deviantart.com/art/Cereal-71777645

1 comment:

Katie said...

I got one of those! (Think its was mint- choc tho)

Yay exciting

Katie

(www.leedsgrub.blogspot.com)

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory