Monday 11 August 2008

Now, and in the Near Future

This is a warning, in a way, and just a notice. For the next who-knows-how-many (It's a number, look it up) days I'll be posting film reviews.

This is partly because I've been seeing a ton of new films recently and haven't spoken about them in any kind of formal setting. Sure, this isn't all that formal, but it's all I have!

The other part-reason is that my step-brother has been kind enough to get me the pictures I wanted for a rating system. They're on the left. Looky, looky (I've got Hooky (<--Well done to all those that get THAT reference. There is cake waiting for you somewhere.))

I did want an extra picture for 'higher than two thumbs up', but it still may happen so I won't ruin it here.

Anyway, if you don't like movie reviews, don't come here for a while. We don't want your kind here!

:D

http://b-smitty.deviantart.com/art/I-heart-movies-30943429

No comments:

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory