Monday 29 September 2008

Alphabet Soup

A. Attached or Single? Attached, which I still haven't got used to. I haven't had a girlfriend since I was fourteen, so I'm not sure what to do with them. I've just been brushing her hair and making sure I smell nice, because that seems to work.
B. Best Friend?
I have no one best friend.There are people I like to talk to about different things at different times. It's like picking a favourite film or song, it just depends on my mood. And theirs.
C. Cake or pie?
Pie. It's a better word (just) and there are so many options: steak and kidney, fruit, mince, etc, etc. I think it is my second favourite foodstuff; sandwiches are clearly the best.
D. Day of choice? I have a thing for Thursdays. Don't know why. Perhaps it's because I usually go to the cinema then.
E. Essential item?
Pants. It's the only thing you need beyond food.

F. Favourite colour? Yellow. It's bright and sunny; a very uplifting colour.
G. Gummy bears or worms?
Bears. Gummy Worms bring up too many horrible childhood memories.

H. Hometown?
Leeds technically, but Bracknell unofficially.
I. Favourite indulgence? Duck a'la Orange with potato rosti. Phish Food Ice Cream for dessert.
J. January or July? July. Warmer and lighter.
K. Kids?
Now? At 21?! I think I'll wait a bit longer. I plan on being a father (and a damn good one, I might add) at some point, but that is a long way off. I can hardly take care of myself!

L. Life isn’t complete without? Late-night conversations, late-afternoon lie-ins and parties that end in the early morning.
M. Marriage date? I point you pack to my answer to 'K'. I'm way too young to be thinking such things. But I must once again point out I'd have an awesome wedding and be a damn good husband.
N. Number of brothers and sisters?
A younger brother and a younger sister. Also, to make things complicated; an older step-brother and a younger step-sister on one side, and another younger step-sister on the other side.

O. Oranges or Apples?
Apples, for ease of use.
P. Phobias?
I don't know when it all began, but in the past few years I have found myself fearing pigeons flying into me when I walk past them. Strange, I know, but they fly upwards quickly!

Q. Quotes?
Anything I type hear will not be as funny as it is in the original context. For that, watch West Wing or How I Met Your Mother.

R. Reasons to smile?
Because. Just because. Does there have to be a reason to smile?
S. Season of choice? Summer. BBQs, warm evenings and sunshine are my idea of heaven.
T. Tag 5 people:
Tag! You're it! Four more to go.

U. Unknown fact about me?
In my life I have collected stamps, bird-watched and read comics, and yet I can still survive in a non-geek world. It's like magic!

V. Vegetable?
I'm not a vegetable person. It's peas and carrots. That is all.

W. Worst habit?
Procrastination. I know I should do something, but decide that the indulgent thing I'm currently doing is more important. Has led to many a late deadline.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
Ultrasound. It's safer and might mean I was the first pregnant man. (Where would it come out?!)

Y. Your favourite food?
Sandwiches

Z. Zodiac sign?
Aries, but on the cusp. I fall between the two personalities.

:D

http://abbarich.deviantart.com/art/The-Alphabet-8743507

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your answer to the first question made me laugh! x

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory