Saturday 13 September 2008

And So It Begins

WARNING: Contains Spoilers!



As the weather gets worse, television gets better, as if to make us forget the fact that we've only had about a week of summer.

My list of awesome shows to watch keeps growing, and most are coming back for new seasons this month. The first back is House.

I'm honestly so excited. The last season broke the repetitive mold (a little) and the finale was heartbreaking and had me in tears (a lot). So here's to continued success and more of the brilliant Hugh Laurie.

Then we have Heroes back for a third season. We've been promised a quicker pace and any new characters introduced via current characters. Hopefully this means that season three will live up to the hype set by the first season.

To finish off the 'H' programmes, How I Met Your Mother is back for a forth season. Will Elliot from Scrubs accepts Ted's proposal? Will Barney win over Robin? I feel they could be surfing rather close to the shark by making Barney a one-woman man, but I have faith!

There are more shows, Entourage, Scrubs and Bones to name three, but I'm still in the process of catching up with them, so won't be enjoying the current series just yet.

Thank god for cold weather and good TV!

:D

No comments:

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory