Wednesday 23 January 2008

Good News/Bad News


GOOD - I've officially bought my tickets to Southampton to visit Emma after all the filming work is outta the way. So after being producer and organising everything for everyone, I'll expect to be able to relax, have her decide what we do and be pampered. You hear that Emma? Pampered!

BAD - Mr Heath Ledger is dead at the young age of 28. I expect people to know this already so I have nothing much to add. But it is very sad.

GOOD - I won the Waitrose Annual Quiz, by four points, for the second year running. Go me, my team and my silly knowledge of film and TV. Finals, here we come.

BAD - One of our filming locations has fallen through because their roof has literally fallen through. Because of the heavy rain and not a meteor which was my first guess.

GOOD - I'm still sticking to my two litres of water a day AND also drinking coke.

BAD - Despite having a really cool idea for a TV pilot, something I need to work on to secure a future after I leave Uni, I have not been able to find time to work on it. I'm sleeping, working, blogging, washing then repeating. It's repetitive and boring.

Looks like I'm going to need that holiday in Southampton.

:) + :(

PS: Because I love most of the pictures I put up at the top, I'm going to start providing links to the artists that supply them. Here is the first:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you visiting Emma, but not me?!?
And when?

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory