Thursday 17 January 2008

I'm A-OK!



Guess my rain dance had some kind of effect because I'm sitting typing this and I'm soaked to the skin.

Anyhow, I'm very cautious about writing anything today. I'm busy and stressed and it'll all come across as pessimistic. But I'm not really like that. I'm just in need of a long hot bath, a good film and a hug from a friend. Possibly all at the same time (depending on the friend).

But this morning all is good! Perhaps it's because I got an Optimash Prime as a gift today. Perhaps it's because I awoke way too early and haven't quite grasped the jobs I still have to do in the coming week.

Whatever the reason, I'm feeling good. Life's smoothing out. And I'm going to the cinema tonight for the first time in 2008.

Things are looking up!

:D

No comments:

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory