Saturday 16 February 2008

No Smoking

I found some 'No Smoking' signs in a pound shop. Suitable for offices and home apparently.

What kind of person goes to the effort of putting up a 'No Smoking' in their house? Sure, they don't smoke, but do they really feel that they need a sign to inform visitors to do the same? Could they just not tell their guests?

If I was lighting a cigarette, not something I plan to do any time soon, but if I was, I wouldn't want someone coughing politely and pointing at their £1 sign.

Then again, if I smoked, I'd probably ask before smoking in someone's house. Either way, the sign is unnecessary.

Which is why I didn't buy one I guess.


:)


http://xenonophobia.deviantart.com/art/smoking-kills-63360849

No comments:

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory