Sunday 17 February 2008

Train People


Crazy people I met on the train today:

Oblivious Man - A man that didn't quite realise that people around him existed. With loud music playing through his headphones, he continued to sing along with the lyrics. His sister/girlfriend was sitting next to him as well and failed to inform him about just how loud he was being.

Chav Guys - Two young gentlemen, old enough to purchase alcohol, who sat opposite me and managed to add a swearword into every other word and talked loudly about how drunk they had gotten yesterday/last week or how drunk they were going to get tomorrow/next week/next year.

Giggling Girls - Two girls who communicated in giggles. I swear I never heard them speak any English words, but through high pitched laughs, they managed to say everything they needed to.

Harry Potter Fans - An American family playing a Harry Potter card game. They kept making up new rules to try and spice things up, which just made the game incredibly complicated, much to the confusion of the small boy that was playing.

Phone Girl - OK, less weird, but she was my good deed for the day. She'd rushed to catch the train, grabbed her food and forgotten her phone. Being the kind person that I am, I lent my phone and she discovered that her phone had been found and she chose to head back to where she'd come from. I felt that I'd done well.

Oh, and Faye.

:D


P.S. Emma has a scary door in her toilet.

No comments:

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory