Sunday 18 May 2008

Forward Russia



A music video for the song 'Don't Reinvent What You Don't Understand' by Forward Russia. The song sucks, but the music video is pretty funky. Also, it has me running around a maze. What more can you want?

This was a three day shoot, two weeks ago. I was ill for the entire shoot, and kept having to leave he studio to breathe real air. Was fun though. And I'm really impressed at how a bunch of about fifteen sets turned out looking like a real maze.

Oh, and ignore the hair. I was going to get it cut on the first day, but once I didn't manage that I had to keep the same hair for the next two.

:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I liked it all ... loved the song as well so no wonder you don't! lol

M. Britton said...

how can you not like forward russia?

they are my heart (L)

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory