Friday 2 May 2008

Seven Days, Seventeen Hours, Three Assignments and One Screening

My last lesson has been completed.

As big moments go, it really lacked weight. I sat in a writing class and found that no-one in the class had read my treatment. My tutor told me I was funny and needed to work on dramatic tension. Iron Man and Hot Fuzz were discussed. The End.

It didn't really appear as the huge, life-changing event that it was. But then I guess most huge, life-changing events appear timid and unexciting at first.

Either way, I should be terrified. And I guess I am. But also oh so very excited for what the future brings. I think that may be because I don't realise the enormity of what lies ahead, but I can enjoy this feeling whilst it last.

Bring on the summer!

Bring on life!

:D

http://malvaalcea.deviantart.com/art/the-end-of-something-great-79432825

No comments:

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory