Tuesday 6 May 2008

Midnight Note


Occasionally a good idea spawns whilst I’m lying in bed, drifting away to the land of nod. Most of the time, the idea is ignored, out of sheer laziness. Sometimes the idea merits penning, and usually I can find the equipment required next to my bed.

Sometimes a pen and paper aren’t readily available.

The following was found in the note section of my phone.

“Love is just a feeling to shield a girl from the fact that she’s just given away her body to the guy with the biggest ego and the smallest cock.”

It’s a piece of dialogue for a script I’m writing, but it does worry what goes through my head as I fall asleep.

:)

1 comment:

Mo and The Purries said...

The biggest ego and the smallest cock... sounds like a Britcom!

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory