Wednesday 12 March 2008

Homework



"I'd like you to write a treatment for your script. It is brief, only 12 - 16 pages for a feature film"

Honestly, I believe this is a gross misuse of the word 'only', from a writing tutor no less! Not only that, but the whole sentence is bordering on lies. I've written 11 pages so far and haven't even finished the first act.

We usually work on a 1:2:1 scale for a script, so if I get to 15 pages in the first act, which seems very likely right now, then I'm potentially writing another 49 pages!

The deadline is tomorrow.

So, let me stop writing here and instead direct my attention back to my work and your attention to other things.

Some new Wall-E trailers have been released. The American and International ones are different and can both be found here.

For a funny dwarf-related story, try here.

For more Calvin and Hobbes (the two in the cartoon above), try here.

Have a good Wednesday. I'll see you tomorrow.

:D

No comments:

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory