Thursday 20 March 2008

Mmmm Productivity

Busy_by_Anti_Otaku

I have officially started my dissertation, entitled "World Without Words: The 2007/8 Writers' Strike and its Impact on the Industry". I technically "officially" started it yesterday, but that was a whole bunch of reading and very few words. Then, Jess finally got a proper word processing program and I figured I'd start again.

Out of 6000 words, I've written...actually, I refuse to check. If I word count the whole thing it will be the equivalent of looking at a clock in the last hour of work. If I check, it'll take ages. But I've written a hefty number of words this morning. Enough that I deserve a blogging break.

Unfortunately, this is all I really have to say because this is all I've really done.

But tomorrow folks, tomorrow the party begins!

:D

http://anti-otaku.deviantart.com/art/Busy-11569698

No comments:

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory