Sunday 9 March 2008

Me: 50 Questions


My brain doesn't work right now, due to the excesses of last night. So blank white pages scare me right now and there isn't really much chance of me filling them of my own accord.

So yes, this is cheating and yes, this is lazy, but I've spent a couple of hours trying to think of something else I can do. My brain seriously isn't working. So think of this as an oppotunity to get to know me more. I'm sure it's what you want.

1. Where were you THREE hours ago?
I was here, sat in the University Library on a PC. I was probably talking to Emma and scrawling some blogs for inspiration and as a way to pass the time. I'll be checking Facebook every now and then to see if anyone's done anything.

2. What do you think of your LAST kiss?
It was entertaining, secretive and very drunken. I was also making coffee at the same time which could have ended disasterously.

3. Are you wearing SOCKS right now?
I am, but they are odd. One has a purple square on it and the other has a diamond (like from a pack of cards).

4. When was the last time you went out of STATE?
Since I don't live in a state, I have never been out of it. Unless you mean 'state of consciousness' in which case I was out of that on the 20th March 2007.

I'd had a bit too much to drink and we were on a quest for food. There was a lamppost involved but I have no memory of the events. Rest assured that I lived to tell the tale, but turned 20 denying that it was by birthday.

5. Have you been to the M0VIES in the last 5 days?
Yes. Yes I have. I try and go every week.

6. What did you see?
I saw 'Jumper'. It was pretty disappointing, I'm afraid.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
I had a cup of cold water to wash down headache tablets.

8. What are you wearing right now?
My work uniform, with a stripey t-shirt on underneath. Also, the aforementioned socks.

9. What was your last purchase?
Some food for tonight and some headache tablets. Not all that exciting.

10. Last food you ate?
A chicken pie. But it wasn't real pie, but more 'shepard's pie'-esque. It had chicken and potato and leek and carrots. I'm not sure if it was nice or whether I just needed any type of food at that stage.

11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My friend Laura, who was fretting about life, the universe and everything. I get to be Mr. Agony Uncle and soothe her issues.

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Short answer: nope. Although I do need to buy a black tie this week. And get my hair cut, but that's an entirely seperate subject.

13. Do you have a pet?
Not personally, no. My mum has a cat and a dog. My dad has a cat. And my housemate owns the most annoying cat in the world. I would really like a tortoise, though.

14. What did you do last night?
I went to a house party, a celebration of my friend Rachael turning 21. I drank a whole bunch, but was pleasantly drunk. You know, the type where you talk a lot of nonsense and hug people. That kind.

I also had a really tasty sandwich at about half three in the morning, but I'm not sure if it actually was, or whether I was too drunk to care.

16. If you could be anywhere you want, where would it be?
Right now, I'd be in bed. With a full stomach though.

17. What is the last thing you purchased online?
A DVD, quite a while ago. It may have been 'Scrubs'. Or perhaps it was 'Guitar Hero III'. Hmmm.

18. One thing you hate about yourself?
That my hair grows outwards and afroy, and not down. Also, my lack of beard-growing ability.

19. What’s your favorite soup?
Chicken Noodle soup, but mainly when I'm ill in bed.

20. Do you miss anyone?
Not right now. Or for a while. I miss situations more than people.

21. Last movie you saw?
Sadly this is the same answer as above. But I've been working my way through 'The West Wing' and therefore haven't really watched anything else beyond that. I'm usually fairly good at the whole film-watching thing.

22. What are your plans for the day?
Go home and cook my dinner (Spring Rolls and rice). Sit in my room, eat and watch West Wing. Go to bed. The end.

23. Did you have fun today?
Oh, hell no! It seems that whenever I work with a hangover, small children decide to scream and cry near me. Honestly, I would scream back, but parents don't seem to think that's fair. Apparently I've had more practise.

I did get a hug from my manager though.

24. Who is your last text message from?
It says "I had an amazin night. Best birthday ever. Glad you enjoyed it. X x x" and it is from Rachael. I'm on a roll with kisses recently. The text before that had six!

25. Were you an honor roll student in school?
We don't have such concepts here. I was a fairly competent student, but became a bit lazy when I found out I had a definate place in University.

26. What do you know about the future?
I know that it will contain robots in it somehow and that I'll probably be older. Probably.

27. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
It would be Andy, Diddy and Stuart after a night out. There would have been a taxi driver too, but I don't know his name.

29. Do you have a tan?
No. I live in England. Also, where is 28?

30. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
Old enough to handle them. I like vague!

31. Did you meet anyone new today?
Not personally, no. I saw new people.

32. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Nope, but I'd quite like "(C) Chris Sutcliffe" on the bottom of my foot.

33. How do you like your soda?
Cold and out of a can. Also, in my mouth.

34. Do you like hot sauces?
Pretty ambigeous question there, whoever you are. I don't like spicy, hot sauces but I'm quite happy with something like gravy.

35. What are you doing tomorrow?
Tomorrow I am doing some work in Uni, getting some interviews I need for a documentary, working on a script treatment, going to Laura's to help her solve her problems and watching 'Skins'.

Perhaps getting my hair cut.

36. What day is tomorrow?
Tomorrow is Monday 10th March 2008, only 11 days away from my birthday.

37. What is your current mood?
Lethargic and forgetful.

38. Why?
Three reasons. Alcohol. Work. And...I forget.

39. Do you remember the first person you ever kissed?
Yes. It was a girl called Katherine who was my best friend in Northern Ireland. I'm not sure if it was the 'first' time, but I remember switching the lights off in her room and kissing her in the dark. I was about seven.

Also, that may not have happened. Just because I remember it doesn't mean it's true.

40. Do you have a crush on anyone right now?
Not right now. But if you allow me to bastardise an 'Eternal Sunshine' quote, I tend to fall in love with every girl that shows me a little bit of attention. So, can't be long now.

41. If you could be on a TV show, which one would it be?
Entourage

42. Why?
Have you seen that show? They drive fast cars, have huge houses and live a very free lifestyle. I wouldn't mind a piece of that pie for myself.

43. Have you ever watched a movie and just “had” to do what they did?
Hmmm. I don't think I've wanted to do anything that a character does, but I've wanted to write a script as good as the film I just watched. 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang' was very good for this. I want to write every time I see it.

44. Do you have a “face” you make in the mirror?
I look at myself inquistively, the type of face that would involve a raised eyebrow if I could manage that.

45. Ever use someone else’s toothbrush?
Yes, but there isn't an interesting story.

46. Do you like/love the person you got this survey from?
I got it from a website, so I have no strong feelings either way.

47. Can you whistle?
I can. And I do regularly.

48. Can you wiggle your ears?
Nope. Sorry.

49. You have a song that comes on that you just “have” to turn up and sing to?
There are loads, but the latest is Biffy Clyro's 'Who's got a match?'. Very damn catchy.

50. Who are you thinking about right now?
I'm thinking that I said I'd mention Emma twice, so now I have. I'm also thinking about getting a bowler hat from Faye and whether or not my housemate will be at Uni tomorrow.

:D

No comments:

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory