Saturday 19 April 2008

Chillin'

It's now just gone half three in the morning and I'm sat on my comfy sofa. I'm tired, my headache tablets are making me drowsy and I'm listening to 'Mellow Magic' on the radio. Christina Aguliera and James Blunt have both just told me I'm beautiful. That's not true, but I appreciate the sentiment.

Behind me is a radiator, and a gentle warmth is heating just the base of my neck. I'm only half awake right now, and every time I close my eyes I can watch my fictional character run around my head and just exist. Her name is Jak. She's cute.

It's around this time I should really be going to bed, especially since I've got to be up for work soon. But sleep is just sleep. You don't get to feel it. This feeling, this is relaxing.

I think I'll chill for a bit longer.

:)

http://meliciousxintent.deviantart.com/art/chilling-53949262

No comments:

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory