Saturday 26 April 2008

I Have The Urge

When I'm standing on stage alone, I have the urge to tap dance.

When I'm watching adverts, I'm tempted to answer their questions. For example:
"Are you a homeowner?"
"No."
"Do you need an unsecured personal loan?"
"Well, I wouldn't mind one. But I don't own a house. Will you still give me one? The first question seems pointless now, really."

When I'm in a quiet library, I have the urge to swear really loudly.

When someone says anything regarding length, I have the urge to say "That's what she said!"

When I'm wearing fingerless gloves, I have the urge to pick a pocket or two.

But I resist all these urges, because otherwise people would think I'm odd.

:D

http://akuma-shiro.deviantart.com/art/URGE-81901886

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it! People already think you odd.

:oP

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory