Tuesday 1 April 2008

Fools


This morning brought two pieces of bad news, when I woke up. The first, that it was WAY too early to be awake, was predictable, as I'd set my alarm for that time.

The second, heard on the radio, was that the EU had decided to pass a law which would replace the pint glass. Beer would now be served in half-pints to curb binge drinking. They would also be plastic glasses, instead of glass.

After climbing out of bed, I raised my fist to the EU, which at that time were hovering over my room in my mind, and shouted "You can take my pint glass, but you can never take my FREEDOM!".

Then I remembered what day it was.

So yes, I may have been 'got', but it made it very entertaining to listen to people ringing into the show and bemoan this state of affairs and how the world has become such a nanny state.

Fools!

:D

1 comment:

Mo and The Purries said...

Banning binge-drinking beer babes is no joking matter!

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory